RUSTY PATCHED BUMBLE BEE | WOOD STICKER
Got a water bottle, car, computer, or phone that needs some unique decorating? Stick this incredible wood sticker on it! We promise you won't be disappointed! Every year billions of toxic vinyl stickers are produced, ultimately littering the land and waterways. Since our launch in 2017 we’ve been asked to produce stickers. We said no… until we met the folks who make 100% biodegradable wood stickers right here in Colorado. So we quickly launched our Animal Line. Actually you’re the first to see these. 99% of the species in our line are considered threatened or endangered. You’ll love these stickers. We do!
Rusty Patched Bumble Bee
The rust patched bumble bees are important pollinators of plants and wildflowers and are also the chief pollinator of many economically important crops such as almonds. This bee has declined by 87% in the last 20 years. Threats include disease from infected commercial colonies, exposure to pesticides, habitat loss and effects of climate change.
- Material - bendable, waterproof, and can be stuck to anything
- Wood - sustainability sourced from responsibly managed forest and timber operations
- Ink - the process uses no water which is more environmentally friendly and is biodegradable
- Adhesive - this material is stickier than any other sticker material we’ve encountered and it’s plant based. We think that’s awesome. Power to the plants.
- Backing - wax-impregnated paper
- Packaging - the plastic section of the packaging for the stickers is made with renewable materials that will break down in home and industrial composting, and is capable of marine biodegradation. The paper can be recycled. That means no waste. At all.
- Sizing- 2 1/2 x 3 inches
- Instructions - Please make sure your product is CLEAN (even a knew water bottle) and NOT COLD before adhering, just like any other sticker!
Generating awareness around threatened species and wildlands through affordable and functional art.
We are a 1% for the Planet Member which means will are committed to giving at least 1% of our sales to partner organizations.