Organic Cotton Face Mask | Grizzly Bear + Salmon | Youth
These were hand-made with love in India by a group of women who are given respectful and well-paid jobs. Katherine hand painted this design using watercolor on wood. These are SUPER SOFT and lightweight, and feel great on your skin!
WE CAN NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON MASKS SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL DETAILS THOROUGHLY. EACH MASK MAY VARY IN SIZE SLIGHTLY. IF YOU THINK THE SIZE BELOW WILL BE TOO SMALL SIZE UP TO ADULT!
Details and Specs:
- Size: This mask fits smaller children with smaller faces. We think 2 - 5 years of age is about right. YOU ARE THE BEST GUESS with your child's fit! See below for further information.
- This mask is 5 inches wide x 4 inches top to bottom when spread out across the face.
- Elastic headband ( 13 inches when not stretched ) if it's too large you can cut it down the middle and tie it in a knot.
- Elastic neckband ( 10 inches when not stretched ) if it's too large you can cut it down the middle and tie it in a knot.
- Includes filter pocket: please check with the CDC for the best filter practices.
- Reusable and washable (please be careful of drying these in the dryer as they may shrink slightly. Cold or warm water only as to not shrink cotton).
Studies show that if you wear a mask, you are more likely to protect those around you if you are carrying the virus. You are also more likely to be protected if you and others are wearing a mask. Plus these are super soft and transport you (visually) into the wild! Win-win for all.
Every mask we produce helps pay for the salaries of impoverished women.
Katherine hand-painted this Grizzly and Salmon scene on sustainably sourced wood.
We also wanted to make sure we created a mask that was good for the environment AND for your health, so we committed to the following:
- 2 layers of GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- GOTS certified inks which means NO toxic chemicals to inhale or left on your skin.
- Fair Trade - Handmade with love in India.
- Up-cycled Fabrics for Side Casing.