COLORADO GREENBACK CUTTHROAT TROUT | WOOD STICKER
Stick this baby on just about anywhere! Every year billions of toxic vinyl stickers are produced, ultimately littering the land and waterways. Since our launch in 2017 we’ve been asked to produce stickers. We said no… until we met the folks who make 100% biodegradable wood stickers right here in Colorado. So we quickly launched our Animal Line. Actually you’re the first to see these. 99% of the species in our line are considered threatened or endangered. You’ll love these stickers. We do!
Colorado Greenback Cutthroat Trout
We’re showing some local love with this collection! We simply love living in Colorado and the Greenback Cutthroat Trout is the official state fish here. This fish was once widespread from the Arkansas River to the South Platte, but sadly, due to overfishing, mining, and agricultural water diversion the Greenback now only occupies 1% of its historical river range, which is obviously a very bad thing if you love fishing, animals, or just love showing nature its proper respects. Let’s show this beautiful animal some love and do our part to help see them thrive again.
- Material - bendable, waterproof, and can be stuck to anything
- Wood - sustainability sourced from responsibly managed forest and timber operations
- Ink - the process uses no water which is more environmentally friendly and is biodegradable
- Adhesive - This material is stickier then any other sticker material we’ve encountered and it’s plant based. We think that’s awesome. Power to the plants.
- Backing - wax impregnated paper
- Packaging - the plastic section of the packaging for the stickers is made with renewable materials that will break down in home and industrial composting, and is capable of marine biodegradation. The paper can be recycled. That means no waste. At all.
- Sizing - 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches
- Instructions - Please make sure your product is CLEAN (even a knew water bottle) and NOT COLD before adhering, just like any other sticker!
Generating awareness around threatened species and wildlands through affordable and functional art.
We are a 1% for the Planet Member which means will are committed to giving at least 1% of our sales to partner organizations.