Organic Cotton Face Mask | Wolves | Adult | Will Fit Some Children
You have to wear them, so you might as well wear a beautiful and environmentally friendly one!
These were hand-made with love in India by a group of women who are given respectful and well-paid jobs. Katherine hand painted this design using watercolor on wood. These are SUPER SOFT and lightweight, and feel great on your skin!
WE CAN NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON MASKS SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL DETAILS THOROUGHLY. INDIVIDUAL MASKS MAY VARY IN SIZE SLIGHTLY.
Details and Specs:
- Size: 6.75 inches wide x 6 inches top to bottom | Fits most adults and some children ages 5+ depending on face size. If mask is loose please make sure you cinch the side and pull necktie snug - helps with protection.
- Elastic headband (13 inches when not stretched)
- Neck Tie (ten inches on either side when not stretched)
- Includes filter pocket: please check with the CDC for the best filter practices.
- Reusable and washable (please be careful of drying these in the dryer as they may shrink slightly. Cold or warm water only as to not shrink cotton).
Studies show that if you wear a mask, you are more likely to protect those around you if you are carrying the virus. You are also more likely to be protected if you and others are wearing a mask. Plus these are super soft and transport you (visually) into the wild!
Every mask we produce helps pay for the salaries of impoverished women.
Katherine hand-painted this Howling Wolf scene on sustainably sourced wood.
We also wanted to make sure we created a mask that was good for the environment AND for your health, so we committed to the following:
- 2 layers of GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- GOTS inks which means NO toxic chemicals to inhale or left on your skin.
- Fair Trade - Handmade with love in India.
- Up-cycled Fabrics for Side Casing.