Pig | Wood Sticker
Stick this baby on just about anywhere! Every year billions of toxic vinyl stickers are produced, ultimately littering the land and waterways. Since our launch in 2017 we’ve been asked to produce stickers. We said no… until we met the folks who make 100% biodegradable wood stickers right here in Colorado. So we quickly launched our Animal Line. Actually you’re the first to see these. 99% of the species in our line are considered threatened or endangered. You’ll love these stickers. We do!
Pigs are caring animals and full of cuteness, cuddliness, and more intelligence than dogs. (Not to say that we don’t love dogs, because we do.) They are in constant communication with one another and use over 20 different vocalizations to relay messages ranging from wooing a mate to simply saying, “I’m hungry!” Are pigs endangered? Nope. But do we hope to spread compassion and ask folks to think twice before eating these beautiful creatures? Yes.
- Material - bendable, waterproof, and can be stuck to anything
- Wood - sustainability sourced from responsibly managed forest and timber operations
- Ink - the process uses no water which is more environmentally friendly and is biodegradable
- Adhesive - This material is stickier then any other sticker material we’ve encountered and it’s plant based. We think that’s awesome. Power to the plants.
- Backing - wax impregnated paper
- Packaging - the plastic section of the packaging for the stickers is made with renewable materials that will break down in home and industrial composting, and is capable of marine biodegradation. The paper can be recycled. That means no waste. At all.
- Sizing - 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches
- Instructions - Please make sure your product is CLEAN (even a knew water bottle) and NOT COLD before adhering, just like any other sticker!
Generating awareness around threatened species and wildlands through affordable and functional art.
We are a 1% for the Planet Member which means will are committed to giving at least 1% of our sales to partner organizations.